Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet 16.

Why do I keep waking up at 8:30 every single day!!!! I just want to sleep in, geez! At least when I woke up this morning it was to sweet messages and snapchats from Allan, Korea and my parents saying they landed safely. Rajah and Sebastian looked so cute!!! Makes me miss them soo much! Luckily there are 2 spaniels here and 2 cats, so I kinda feel at home. Would do anything if there was a mama's boy rat terrier and princess calico mixed kitten :(.

Well now that I'm up better start my day with a run, got to come back to 'Mercia looking extra tan, skinny and glorious!

Had a great run/walk this morning! The scenery is just breath-taking, I could walk and explore forever. Found some horses up on the mountain! I'm definitely feeling it though, my legs and butt are going to be sore tomorrow, hopefully that means they are getting toned!!! :)

Came back and lay next to the pool reading Fifty shades of freed. Fires are very common in the summer season because it gets very dry and people flick their cigs out the window and then boon there is a fully blown fire wiping everything out. It's sad :(. Needless to say there was one next to the house, we could see the helicopters with the big water buckets and the smoke building. Hope it's doesn't do much damage to the beautiful surroundings!

Went over to my cousin Amanda's house and then ended up going to a bar called the shack with her, her boyfriend and their roommate ruan.



No comments:

Post a Comment