Monday, January 28, 2013

26

Well Ruan is snoring like a freaking bear, so I'm awake just waiting in the others to get up. Not much going on today, had plans to go see my gran with Amanda, and go to the tattoo convention but everyone is being lazy. :/ I really want Mexican food, hopefully Melissa will go eat with me tonight. Oh what I would do to be able to call Cassie, Kenzie, lately and Korea and say "el toreo?" :/.

Dreading this week, mostly Saturday. It's my birthday but I'm not very excited about it due to the fact that I have no close friends to celebrate with me, yea my cousins will invite some friends to go out but it won't compare to being at home *sigh*. I'm going to have to try stay positive :).

Hopefully ill hear back from the aquarium tomorrow so I can go do something fun!

Side note: I hate be stranded with no car! Roar!

Walked around the Wood stock area with Ruan, looking for a Mexican restaurant or Sushi. know were open so we just came through to Hout Bay and ate at Deez, a Mexican place here. Not the same as El toreo, but still very yummy! Had a nice marg or two and some great nachos!

Sypked with my nuggy love, Kenz for a good bit, just catching up on life. Miss her!!!! Skyped with my parents for a little bit. I think for my birthday I'm going to treat myself to a 60 minute full body massage, this is going to AWESOME!!!

Tomorrow I will get my first experience on the MyCiti bus, created for the World Cup to transport people all over Cape Town safely. Heading to the water front to look for some high-wasted denim tribal shorts while my Aunt is in a meeting with the staff of my grans nursing home. Might go to the aquarium to check it out and talk to that lady in person, since I haven't received an email confirming my shadowing dates.

I want to go to Seal Island this week, hopefully I can recruit someone to come with me!!! Otherwise I'll be riding solo, but I'll get to see seals so no worries! It's gopro time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment