Wednesday, January 30, 2013

29

Second day at the aquarium. Got up nice and early (not to mention to a kitchen filled with shit, thanks Fred or Oscar whoever you are) felt bad for leaving it but not my pet, so sorry about it. Plus I found a flea jumping on me last night and woke up with a few bites. Definitely going to mention it now, it's pissing me off. I hope they get baths after the shitfest this morning. SIS!!!

Got to work with Hayley again today feeding the penguins, in between the time I worked a lot in the kitchen. So much preparing, cutting and all that stuff! Watched a diver feed the fish in the kelp forest! I was all confident this morning about asking to dive when they feed the rays but now not so much, very intimidating people (especially the guys) lol.

Got to feed the crayfish- scary looking critters, huge! Tied some kelp together (exhausting)!

One rock hopper is old and has arthritis so he walks a little slow and when we walk them down to their exhibit and back he stops walking and I got to carry him today!! I'll have to get a video of them tomorrow so everyone can see how cute they are!

Had a delish beef shwarma for lunch at the food market next door and then after work went back to get cookies. Peanut butter cookie with Oreo, Chocolate chunks and caramel crunches. Heaven!!!

Get to sleep in a bit tomorrow, and then day 3 at the aquarium, not sure if anything exciting is happening. I'll guess I'll concentrate most of my day trying to identify the penguins, since they are what I mostly do their.

No comments:

Post a Comment