Friday, January 25, 2013

24 (one more week and this won't be my age anymore)


Lazy and boring day :(. I try to think of it has resting up for tomorrow. Almost done with 50 shades of freed, I've had my eye on P.S I love you in my cousins room. Still waiting to hear back from the aquarium and world of birds to volunteer. Found a place to go play with cheetahs! They need people come April to volunteer raising and working with the cheetahs, I have to leave in march but I really want to stay and raise a cheetah!!! Hopefully Melissa wants to go for a drink later, I really need to get out! :/.

No such luck on the late night drink. Have to be up bright and early ready to go by 8 AM to go to my cousins deli to help clean tables and take food orders out, and then I'll be going home with her to a South Park themed house warming party. You'd think it be easy to find an outfit...think again Ha. Or at least it be easier knowing there was a goodwill around the corner to get a cheap shirt of something, but none the less I will find something to wear. My character I'm dressing up as is Tammy Warner, she wears blue shorts and a red top! Thank the lord that is something I have!! Don't have her shoes though, probably just have to wear my brown toms. She wears high white socks and blue sneakers. My hair kind of looks like hers so at least I have 3 out of the 4 characteristic down. Should be fun, probably head into town after that. On Sunday, I might be going to a tattoo convention with my cousin ( don't worry no tats for me!) Just going to hang out and it sounds interesting. Tomorrow a week is my birthday...help!Found some super cute Michael Kors shoes ( hint hint) :) and I'm still waiting on that Michael Kors watch HA. No set plans for the celebration of my day of birth yet, but I have a few things in mind!
Super AWESOME!!! In black though, oh and I'm a size 4!!
  

Not my original pick but everyone seems to have my first pick (below). Either one is great :)

Still a gorgeous watch and my first pick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment