Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First day on my own. Day 15!


My backyard is paradise.

Woke up around 8:30 and went for a nice walk around my place of stay in Hout Bay. Got some amazing panoramic pictures. It was a very hot pretty day so I took advantage of it and sat poolside for a while just listening to some nice tunes. Got some color :) finally! Mid-day it got a little cloudy and sprinkled a bit, there was a quick roll of thunder but nothing more! The rain was nice, since it cooled down the air a bit. Tonight Melissa, Lauren and I are going out to get dinner and drinks in camps bay!
Gorgeous sunset in Camps Bay.

Finally get to eat at cafe caprice! This whole time in SA we have passed it and it has always been poppin. It's in camps bay on the beach front. It's mostly a night life drinking place but we are here for supper and drinks. Very good food don't know if I'm saying that because I was starving though. Ha awkward moment when you don't know where anything is in the kitchen so you don't eat anything except some eggs and cheese! It's all part a weight lose program! Maybe ill be able to fit in to lose jeans I jut sent home with my mom.
Inside on Cafe Caprice, not very busy tonight.

Waiting on our food and drinks at Cafe Caprice.
Good news 1.) Passed the alarm setting test at my uncle/aunts house when I got home and 2.) My parents should be back in the States by 5:30 PM 'Merica time so it will be about 12:30 AM 'Frica time and I'll get to talk to them! So I currently have one hour right now!

Tomorrow I'm getting my nails did with my auntie and possibly going out with my cousin Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment