Saturday, January 12, 2013

Double 1 (11)

**Prayers go out to the Lowndes county boy and his family and friends**

On our way back to Cape Town!!!! Tonight is our twin cousins birthday and I hope they have been taking their liver vitamins because we are about to show them how to get weird!!! The katzef's definitely know how to bring the party!!! Hopefully the drive goes by fast. Eating breakfast at the resort restaurant if you eat between 8-9am it's 15 rand that's about a $1.6!!! I love cheap food! It's a perfect day in Plett, that always happened when you have to leave the beach most perfect day is always the day you leave!

Great, everyone gets mad at me for not voicing my opinion and then I do and what happens it doesn't even get considered. All I want to do was ride a damn ostrich! It would have take a few minutes and I would have paid for it with my own money. Now I'm going to have to bribe someone to drive me out to somewhere to ride an ostrich and then I'll get in trouble for wasting my money. Awesome thanks for asking me what I wanted to do and then disappointing me, guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself so I won't be disappointed next time.

Stopped in swellendam to eat lunch at Wimpy, it's basically like a steak and shake. Quick lunch and back in the corolla with about 2 hours left to go.

Shopping center in Swellendam.

The protea, the nation flower.



Side note: everyone walks around without shoes on. In the mall, restaurants, grocery stores and worst of all the toilets!!! I'm going Vomit thinking about it! That's one South Africa trait I will not pick up on!!!

For Lauren and Bretts birthday we went to a place called Dias Tavern, so much fun! We ate, drank and danced the night away. After that Korea and I met up with my other cousin and went to Assembly down the street. Supposed to be a house music type joint, but tonight it was classic oldies kinda thing. Lots of fun. Met some new people who I will hopefully we seeing a lot! We took a taxi home and the drive and Korea had a full conversation in french. Haha. It was great I video it and will have to up load it soon! Be on the look out for all the videos from the elephant park!


Shots! (Jack and passion fruit)
Party ready!
Bartender Allan.
Assembly.
The birthday Twins!


No comments:

Post a Comment