Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I don't know about you but it feels like DAY 2!!!

What a BEAUTIFUL day today!!! The wind has finally blown out to sea and its HOT, HOT, HOT! Decided to run this morning...bad idea, I died ha. Its never a good idea to quit the Cardio workout cold turkey and then start back up again! Nevertheless it was enjoyable to be running near the ocean.

Day 2!

Water front!

Our luggage arrived today! I have always said I could live in my t-shirt and Nike shorts, but I did for 2 days and it's not as enjoyable as imagined! It feels great to wear normal clothes!!! Today was a shop-til-drop day...literally! Lunch at the water front at Quay Four was fabulous and the waterfront mall is HUGE! Sadly on such an amazing day we spent 5 hours there but got some great stuff! Thanks to KLM for losing our luggage again, 'ppreciate these clothes I just bought on your dime!

After a quick stop at happy hour and a nap it was time for dinner. This steak house we went to down the street was to DIE for, I'm talking better than Ruth's Chris steakhouse! I will dream about those steaks forever! It was such a fun evening just listening to the story of how my parents met and chatting! It's a true love story and I can only wish to have as happy as a marriage as they do! The phrase "distance only makes the heart grow fonder" is so true! After 2 bottles of wine and fully bellies we worked some of it off by walking up main street and back down the water front.
Ocean View = STUNNING!

Cheers to happiness!

A great day from start to finish, and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment