Monday, January 21, 2013

20


Lets go to the beach beach, let's just get away!!! Finally the beach is in my near future! Ruan has a day off so we are going to go play on the beach and then get a cocktail after.

Went to Llandudno beach, it was hot, windy and quiet.  4:30 is more like beach 30, out of no where loads of people came flocking to the beach. Ha. This is where the surfers and body boarders go, because the waves a huge! When the wind started picking up they definitely were monsters! I feel like I got a free micro dermabrasion on my whole body! The wind and sand didn't not stop for anyone!I've got sand in my ears! We relaxed and built a sand castle, I put my toe in the water ( its FREEZING and will NEVER warm up.) After the beach, we came back to Hout bay to wash off in the pool/shower. Went down to Camps Bay main street and found a nice little place to have a yummy cocktail ( only R25!) Boo-yah! So cheap, and then went to a absolutely amazing sushi place in Woodstock All the sushi is made fresh right in front of you and they put it on this revolving table top around the bar area. Just went everywhere today didn't I?!? Got a ride back to Hout Bay by Ruan and now just going to relax before bed, maybe read my book. Got in contact with Carolyn's friend at the Aquarium, and will be setting up a time to go shadow/intern there for a little bit! No plans for tomorrow, might just give a bunch of people calls and set up volunteer opportunities for the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment