Monday, January 28, 2013

27


My aunt dropped me off at the MyCiti bus station on her way to see my Gran, and I took the bus to the Waterfront. Went to the aquarium and just explored a little bit. I was AWESOME! The Georgia aquarium is great and big but this aquarium is just so much more vibrant! Took a zillion pics and bought a book called Crazy! It's written by the director of the aquarium, he writes about his adventures of being a marine biologist! Super cool! Can't wait to finish 50 shades and start this book (sorry P.S. I love you, you will have to wait.) Talked to Hayley at the aquarium and set up my internship/shadowing stuff. I start at TOMORROW! I'm so so sooo excited to see what goes on behind the scenes of the aquarium, get to feed penguins and all stuff. maybe they will let met diving in the tanks with the sharks! I saw couple doing it and looked great!




Nemo!

African Penguin!


Looks like a smiley face. :)

Jagged-tooth shark!


Pincushion starfish and devil fish.

Stone fish not very nice, its very toxic and step on this guy you'll be dead.

Hello Bruce!



Made my appointment for my full body swedish massage on Saturday! Only R350 ( about $41!!) Bought some wellies ( rain boots) for Gaansbaai.
Fish market sushi!

Cute little hostel in town!


Not quite sure what I am going to do for my b-day sat, I wanted to have a braai here but then its too hectic to have people drive far out here, drink and then drive to town :(. Then my second thought was just meet people at Fire and House hotel, no braai...but then I'm told Fire and Ice is too expensive for people....Hell it was cheap when I looked at the menu...Whatever I guess if want "Friends" to come then I'll have to settle for something else. : / 

Was supposed to go back to Dubliner tonight but since I have to be up early will probably stay in and relax. Save the partying for the weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment