Friday, January 25, 2013

23

Slept at Brett and Lauren's last night, today we went to Chinatown and I got a cute scarf and a top! They had a pet shop with an Africa grey parrot for R2200!!! That's so cheap in dollars that's about $260, the conure at petsmart cost $550 haha. Sorry my and dad I might be transporting a parrot home!

Went to go visit my darling gran, she was having a semi good day today until she had to use the toilet. That's when I decided if I have ever wanted to consider being a caretaker this was the reality check of Hell no! I feel so bad for her, plus the people here could really give two shits about their job. If only hashem would grant her only wish so she doesn't have to feel horrible everyday. She had a tantrum before use leaving because she wanted a doctor to check to see why her bum wass sore and there is no doctor on premises but she couldn't understand that. :( hope they will get her looked at ASAP, I was want her to be comfortable.

Going to long street tonight to an irish bar called dubliner with my Lauren and melissa. It should be fun, I definitely need a nap before I go! And of course it would rain when I straighten my hair...typical.

Dubliner had a weird crowd a bunch of old people dressed up like they just came from a function, so after a drink we left and went the fire and ice protea hotel. Supper classy! Had a yummy milkshake! This is the place ill be coming for my birthday for sure, but not to get a milkshake. They have yummy drinks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment