Wednesday, January 23, 2013

22

Spent most of my day by the pool listening to music and reading 50 shades, not the best book to read when I'm feeling lonely-but hey at least it's entertaining! Took a nice long walk this morning, day dreamed about meeting a guy named zack ( thanks Cassie) who drove a range rover and lived on a horse farm. *sigh* one day my Prince Charming will come.

Saved a lady bug in the pool today. Lately I've been missing all my friends back home and finding it made me happy because even though I'm miles upon miles away from them they are always with me!! The lady bug reminded me of that :).

Met up with Brett and Lauren for pizza at theirs friends house, he's made his parents house into a restaurant ( soo illegal!) called the poven. Super delish pizza! It was actually their last night of pizza cooking.

Lauren and I met up with her rabbi friend to go get a drink. Drinking with a rabbi!! Ha so crazy thinking, but he's cool not like the rabbis back home. Went to a place called pakalolo. It's a little jazz bar in table view. My new favorite drink is a passion fruit and vodka with water!!! So cheap and yummy, not to mention its hydration
as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment