Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Everyone's leaving me on day 14.


Well Allan, korea and my parents time in Cape Town, South Africa has sadly come to an end. We have done more in 14 days than the locals have in done in years! Go go go and never stopping but it's been amazing! Seen some amazing sights and definitely eaten some great food. Their flight only leaves at 11:30pm tonight so we still have a day of hanging out. Finally got my wifi worked out and I feel like a weight has be lifted off my shoulders. I HATE feeling disconnected from my friends and family in USA. It was really stressing me out but $200 later it's all fixed! I had to buy a personal wifi hotspot device and then a 2 GB data plan.

It's a beautiful day today and since we have packed all our bags we are just going to my aunt and uncles house to hang by the pool and chill till I have to go to the airport and depart with my family :/.

We went to canal walk today and it is super cool, it looks like time square in a mall...legit!

Stopped at Llandudno beach, it's a little city within a city off the mountain coast line. Very hot beach because the wind never makes it there, since its off the mountain side and makes it a great place for surfers! Eye candy GA-LOR!!! I'll definitely be spending a lot of time at that beach! Out of the three we have went to: Cliffton, camps bay and Llandudno. This one is " the tit" ( the best)!



Sid note luxury cars here are mindblowingly cheap! A brand new Mercedes with only one previous owner is about 15,000...say what! There are so many Beamers, merc's, range rovers and Porsche running around these streets! I can see why now, give that Porsche and range rover pa-lease!!! And a house on ocean view. I have decided that since the dollar is so strong I will come back to USA work for 3 years save a bunch of money and then move to Cape Town buy a gorgeous house and fancy car and then still have a bank account in USA that has money growing in it. So every 2-3 years ill come back to USA and work for about 6 months, make some money an be set!!! Sounds like a awesome plan to me anyone is welcome to join!!! :))

Off they go, after a a very difficult check in concerning luggage. Flying to SA you are allowed 2 pieces of luggage no charge. Coming back you are not, doesn't make any sense! What are you supposed to do leave my second bag for the shanti's?!?! Ridiculous! And if you haven't realized customer service doesn't exist in South Africa. It should be Interesting when I fly home, I came with 2 pieces of luggage ad probably will have to buy another small bag. It's $75 per extra bag...oh no!

Saying good bye wasn't too bad for me, my mom on the other hand...not so much. She cries when I leave home to go back to Valdosta so you can imagine how she is leaving me in a different country across the Atlantic Ocean. I guess I'll only really understand when I have my own kids to send off. I'm excited for this new chapter in my life! Tomorrow I plan to just sit and chill by the pool all day, read my book and relax. Since I got here its been go go go! Some much fun stuff is planned for me in the future, going to volunteer at world of birds and the aquarium, work at my cousins deli and then have some more traveling to do in 3 weeks!



Food court at canal walk. Reminds me of times square!


Llandudno.

No comments:

Post a Comment