Sunday, January 27, 2013

25 <-- me next week :O

Hello Gorgeous deli!!!





 Off to the deli this morning to help out! Sad part about that is I'm stuck in the car with caption information overload and obvious for a good 30 minutes. Look there is a cyclist...not shit Sherlock, I was born with eyes and even though my eye sight is horrible I'm wearing my contacts today and can see. Gah! God help me, oh and apparently people in Atlanta/America run around waving guns in the air like savages. Uh no...use we maybe have a lots of guns but its not like AK 47's they have in the shanti towns. We have (or had) a right to bear arms, and mostly because we have animals that people hunt. Duck season, deer, hog hell even turkey season! All need guns, we don't run through the forest after a deer like a silly vampire! I mean get really bro! So ignorant! Sorry needed a venting session. I'm good now :). Maybe a celebrity will come into the deli!!! Orlando bloom was there come time and Hillary swank! Oh Justin Bieber please get a salad or sandwich!!! Even though you are on tour right now, I think it will be good for you!!! :))

Great day at the deli! Clearing tables, talking to people and looking around the market, such cute stuff but a little pricey. Can't wait for tonight!
South park Dad, son and son's girlfriend.



By far the best costume of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment