Friday, January 11, 2013

10


 Good morning. Finally doing something adventurous today, zip lining through the tsitisikamma forest. It'll take about 2 hours with 8 platforms to stop at. Got my gopro ready and can't wait!!

Zip lining was the best! Our guides Kingston and Marius were great! Got lots of great pictures thanks to Marius' photography skills and I had the go pro going. It should be Interesting! We stopped at the bungy jumping place but I didn't jump :( "fear is temporary, regret is forever" is their saying...we just watched a few people jump and took some pictures.

Now it's off to knysna, a small quaint town about 20 minutes away from plett. It's on the garden route, which is a selection of cities on the way to plett that have beautiful views and such. Other cites include George and oudtshoorn. Oudtshoorn is where the ostrich farm is and I really want to ride an ostrich!!! I hope my dad lets me!!!







Didn't really spend much time I'm Knysna just ate at a cute cafe called savannah cafe and then came back to plett, by the time we got back it was a little late but we went to the beach anyways to throw the rugby ball and run around.

We finally got a table at Moby dicks, a festive looking seafood restaurant near the Beacon Island hotel ( a very lux resort). The food in South Africa never fails us! We are all going to have different views of food back home! I need to seriously start working out otherwise ill be SOL when none of my clothes don't fit me! Ill start Monday since we will be back in Cape Town then.

Tomorrow we leave to head back to cape town by 10 am and will be stopping at a few places along the way on the garden route. Can't wait to be back and have working wifi!!!! So I can upload all great videos and pictures of the safari!



No comments:

Post a Comment