Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12


Hitting the beach and markets today! It's a beautiful blue sky day and hot hot hot! 82 here and 82 in Valdosta!

Highlight of my day...the petting farm at the water front! Ha ha! Got to feed and play with lambs, ducks, bunnies and little piglets!!! I want everyone of them! Especially the sheep!!! Judge me for acting like a child but I love those little critters! Age limit can't stop me running around a straw pin with little kids chasing ducks! Ha!

All animals gather around! We have food!

Ducky!

Bunnies!!!


We went to camps bay beach, so hot but the water is still breath-taking cold. Ate some sushi across the street for a quick snack and then went to see my aunt and uncle.

We <3 Cape Town!

Falcons play tonight but of course no restaurant has a clue when we ask about if the game is showing so Allan's trying to watch it on his laptop, and it keeps freezing and loading. Sad day for him!

My parents, Allan and Korea leave in 2 days!! So excited but also sad and overwhelmed! It's going to be an adjustment with out my parents. But I've met some good people so far!

Falcons played a damn good game, to bad I won't be able to watch the next game.

Had some yummy burgers for dinner and now off to bed, so sleepy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment