Friday, March 8, 2013

Love and light!!!

Off we go to the trance party, it starts at 10AM and goes to 10PM but we are leaving at 6ish, because Travis and his roommate are cycling in the argus tomorrow. I'm so excited, dressed as hippie as I could with a pair of jean shorts, tank and a scarf! Got the GoPro ready and "let's get loose!"

Love and light was AMAZING!!! So glad I decided to go even though no one I originally had planned with came! Meet some awesome people and got some great videos! Georgia definitely needs a trance scene! I'm starting one!!!

Asked Jeanette to come pick me up and was told I need to get a ride because they are too busy watching tv...I mean really? So over this, need to get out the house fast!!! So I'm staying at Travis' again and just chilling here watching the race from the beac, and then will possibly catch a bus to Hout Bay or see if Travis can drop me off on his way to Kirstenbosch. Can't believe my aunt and uncle...a tv show?!?? LAMF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment