Friday, March 8, 2013

Aquarium day 2 of being back!

The forecast was right for once, rain on Friday and yup it's raining! Makes me want to stay in bed all day it's cold too! Good thing I'm going to the aquarium again, nothing to do when it rains!

Baby chicks are gaining weigh ver nicely! Sad I won't be there to see them mature in to blue chicks. :( maybe Hayley can send me updates!!!

Rained all day, couldn't even go outside to hang with the Rockies. I have never seen them move so fast when we went to fetch them and take them back upstairs to dry land!!! So spoiled, In the wild rain wouldn't even phase them!

Have arrangement to go diving Tuesday or Thursday next week, but I have to be at the aquarium but 7 AM!! Jeanette and Derrick definitely won't be taking me, if I asked them I'd probably get looked at like I was crazy and then hung for asking such a question...hopefully I can find away there. 13 days left in Cape Town and couldn't be more excited!!!!!

Going to my first trance party tomorrow with Travis, one of Amanda's friends.

On Sunday it's the Argus race, supposedly it's the biggest cycling ace in the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment