Friday, March 1, 2013

59

Pretty lazy day just laid out at the pool, and got a little burnt but glad to have some color back on my bones! I was getting a tad bit pale!!!

Went to shul with Melissa in Clairmont and then went to dinner at someone's house. Turns out its no just someone but my second cousins on my dads side! Such a small world! Go to eat lots of yummy food and see lots of family pictures, my favorite was one which had my gran and grandpa in it! I never got to meet my grandpa he died when my dad was 16. Definitely see where Allan gets his height from now!

Met some new people, and had some good laughs. Hopefully they will come out to joll (party) tomorrow.

I'm volunteering with the cancer shave-a-thon tomorrow. Melissa is in charge of it so I offered my services, I'm the cash handler! After that we might hit the beach or her pool, spending the weekend with her and then going to a concert on Sunday at Kirstenbosch gardens to see goldfish. They are a local electronic South Africa band. Should be good. Can't believe that my time in SA is rearing a end, only about three weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment