Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good bye aquarium!

Ah today is so bitter sweet! So blessed to come across the opportunity of working at the aquarium! Had a blast with all the animals and people! I have really come connected with the penguins and will miss them so so so much!

Started the day off with diving! Had to be there at 7AM so I took the green arrow bus, only 3 white people on board! Had a great I love you and miss you session with my little bro. He is so sweet! I can't wait to see him! Unfortunately I missed the green point stop and had to get off in town and get back on. Apparently you are supposed to buy another ticket but they guy let me slide. Got to the aquarium and Kevin took me down in the predator tank. It was superb! The sharks and all the fish were so relaxing and calm. It was epic! A shark swam over my head just inches away!!! So glad I got to do it!!!

Im reading "crazy. Adventures of a marine biologist." The director of the aquarium wrote it a d it is an amazing book! Today I got to meet him and get is signed!!!! Can't wait until he writes the second book!!!
Played with the penguins all day and then said good byes. So sad to say good bye!!!

Taking the my citi bus to gardens to meet Lauren to go see my granny, and then a family dinner at Arnold's restaurant! Should be yummy read good reviews!

Got away with a short visit at gran. She usually makes us stay a couple hours. Only about 45 minutes today. Just chilling at Lauren a d Brett house till dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment