Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bye gaansbaai see you next year!

Well here it's goes, leaving gaansbaai for the second time, but this time for real. Headed back to Cape Town and then one more day til I go home!!! Went on the boat, didn't dive or really do anything. Sharks where out but nothing worth getting on 17.3 degree Celsius water. Got some great pics though!!

Took Melissa and the Lewis' out to dinner for a thank you. We went to a little Greek place down the street called Spiro. Yummy but way too much oil! Then Melissa and I went to cafe caprice to meet friends for drinks. Just chilled and then went home with Lauren and Brett so we can go see granny tomorrow. It's going to be so sad because in theory this will be that last time I see here, unless she is alive when I come back but I doubt it :(. Hopefully it will be a good visit so I can remember here well.





No comments:

Post a Comment