Friday, March 8, 2013

61

Spent a little time in the sun this morning. Very very hot today. I may or may not have gotten a little crispy...

Later around 4:30 headed toward table mountain to meet heather and valcon to hike a trail. Should be fun if I can walk tomorrow! Spending the night with them and then hopping on the city sightseeing bus. While I was waiting for Heather got to witness someone being air-lifted off the side of the mountain. Guess they hurt themselves or passed out. Got some video that ill post when I get back home. Pretty dangerous stuff dudes!

Hike was so relaxing, didn't hike up the mountain but along side it and down to deer park. Then walked all the way to kloof neck road and ate dinner at a little place called, peters house. Macaroni Mondays! R25 and R5 per topping! Yummy! Then walked to heather's flat and now just chilling and watching tv!

Apparently there is a birthday dinner for Jeanette tomorrow but I have not been told about it. Not sure if I'm invited or if its just for her friends. Kinda awkward when I have you be asked by a friend of hers if the dinner is a surprise or not...I have plans with my friends so I guess that will have to be put on stand by until I get the official invite. Really thinking about going back to gaansbaai earlier than planned, because I'm starting to feel very unwelcome at the Lewis household. Thanks god I come home in 17 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment