Saturday, March 16, 2013

Back in Sharky land day 2

Oh boy was it  rough this morning getting up, definitely did a lot of singing last night because my voice was on it's way out! I recovered well though, no worries. Good day out at sea and then went to look for shark eggs on the beach. Very interesting! Came across a seal that had gotten chomped in half by a white shark! Poor seal, but i guess the shark was happy. Found some eggs and other cool critters. Then headed back to the house to chill. Rihane and I went for a walk, she is from Sydney and is a registered nurse, but resigned to travel a bit. Same age as me, and like Nicola too. The funny thing is we are roomies...great. Its weird being back and not being the only girl. He used to lay all his attention to me but now not so much! It's making me soo mad, and he keeps asking me why I'm mean haha, maybe that's because I'm not going to chase you silly boy. If you want to flirt with me then I'm open, not going to stand there like a puppy dog and wait for you. Men, I tell ya! It's Spring Break for Valdosta, so jealous. Last year spring was so fun. Also makes me sad because last year I was with Ryan and now I see on facebook that him a Tiffany are going to Destin with the same kinda group that we were with last year...Weird.

Better news!!! My cousin Megan in Australia is ENGAGED!!! Finally, after dating her fiance (Ryan) for such a long time! So happy and excited! Looks like I'll be going to Australia around November or February! Ya!!!!!

Not going anything cool tonight. Nicola is over watching rugby, and I was siting in there watching with him and everyone else and then I had to get up because I kept hearing him tell Rihane all the flirty stuff he played on me! Such a player and he has a girlfriend!!! My lord, shame....

One trip tomorrow and then we get to do something fun and hopefully it's free! Then Saloon for the evening! No Karaoke this time though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment