Sunday, March 3, 2013

57

Jared came over around 9 AM and we chilled for a little then walked to world of birds, saw some great animals. My favorite were these little monkeys. First they were trying to pull on Jared bandage on his hand, then they stole a ladies lip gloss out her purse, and lastly one jumped on me and tried to take my pearl earring out!! So funny! They also had alpacas, pygmy goats, lots of African grey parrots and other birds. Fun place and so big, might volunteer there if I get bored but I think the aquarium is better.

Came home and went back to Jared's house, watched Happy feet 2. Later Melissa picked us up and we when to Clairmount to eat sushi and see Argo. Didn't think I'd enjoy it by reading the summary, but turned out to be a GREAT movie! No wonder it won awards. Movies are so cheap here! Only R55 ( about $7)!

Nothing fun after dinner and movie, so just came home. Supposed to rain tomorrow, which I hope is wrong, so I can lay out :). Still no word from Stiaan about the Joburg/Game Lodge thing....getting very anxious about it, wish the plans would be settled so I can make further plans if it doesn't fall through.
monkey wanted my earring.

No comments:

Post a Comment