Monday, March 11, 2013

its getting close to the home stretch.

Ugh, didn't sleep well last night :(. I ate so much and was so uncomfortable. I think I my windows were closed as well so no air circulation. Dreadful. Its supposed to be super hot today, so hopefully laying outside soaking up some Vitamin D will make me feel better. Woke up feeling really congested and my tummy hurts! Wah! Got some stuff I need to get done today including:
- Calling Marine Dynamics and confirming that I can come from the 15th-20th.
- Setting up my seal snorkeling trip.
- Calling Claire to inform her that I will be coming through to the aquarium Tom to dive early in the morning.
- Need to go buy a suitcase.
- Finish up some basic souvenir shopping for my franns!!

Lets hope Jeanette is accommodating to day...She has dentist appointment at 11 AM, so I have time to chill  poolside and relax and maybe see if she'll take me to access park to get a suitcase.

Ugh, I feel horrible :(. My head feels like a freaking bowling ball and my whole body aches, no good! Laying out in the sun probably wasn't the best, not at least I feel just about the same as I did before so not much damage done. Called Tracey at Marine Dynamics and she said that coming the 15th - 20th is perfect and the volunteers are actually in Cape Town today on a fun day, so they are coming to pick me up after they do Table Mountain. I have done that before so no need to do it again! Despite feeling bad I can't pass up the opportunity of a free ride! Tomorrow I am going snorkeling with the seals on Duiker Island, water is going to be so cold but I'm sure it will be worth it! Going to visit my Gran after the seals and getting some things done at the water front with Jeanette. Wednesday looks like I might be heading to the aquarium to play with the penguins and give Hayley my video I made, Thursday is when I am diving with the Ragged-tooth sharks. Thursday night the family is going to eat at a Sushi place for dinner, as a last get together before I leave, and then off to Gaansbaai! Yay! 5 days there, then home to have a night out with my friends and then off to USA!!!!

Volunteers never made it to Hout Bay, one got lost an they had to wait for the group to be united and by then it was too late. Didn't get to feeling any better despite the medicine I took. Started watching African cats but then all the Lewis' shows came on so I had to forfeit it, luckily they let me record it so ill finish later on. Hoping to feel better Tomorrow morning. Asked Derrick to drop me off at harbor tomorrow morning and of course his response was " we'll you know it's about a 15 minutes walk..." Fuck you bro, needless to say he giving me a ride. Gah I don't understand. They are so quick to tell me to walk everywhere and find rides but then turn to their friends and say jokingly that if I stay they will gladly adopt me...no thanks, I will pass!

Earlier today the fox and the hound came on, I was so excited for Disney movies! unfortunately it reminded me of home and my animals too much and made me start crying! So had to turn it off and go collect myself. *sigh* home in 10 days sound so heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment