Sunday, March 3, 2013

38

First full week on being 25! Not to bad of a week! Had some amazing times, meet a good bunch of people and having a bliz-ast! Very hot today, hardly any wind. Decided to mix it up and lay on the float instead of my chair. Definitely intensified the sun! LOVE IT! Holy tans lines haha, now I know why people like to tan topless here! Not gonna happen though...EVER! Packed my stuff for Gaansbaai. My aunt thinks I'm taking too much stuff and I probably am but I'd rather have more than needed than be grumpy that I can't find anything to wear. Monday I get picked up in the morning and head to Gaansbaai, which is about 2 hours away. get there and hope straight on the boat to go cage diving with GREAT WHITE SHARKS!!! After that we have a quick orientation and go shopping for food. I'll be staying in a house with 3-4 bedrooms and 2 people in each room. I hope some cool people are there! Super excited!!! Glad to also get away from here. :)

For example: Uncle Derrick comes running into the computer room! "The north west is getting 3 feet of snow...!" and I'm thinking ok....1. North west, that's on the other side of the states compared to GA...and 2. 3 feet that's normal! Ha. Poor thing thinks he knows so much but...that's a negative!

Talked to my dad's friend Stiaan, who was setting up the gamer park visit for me and I should be heading out that way March 4th! Not in the clear yet though, nothing is confirmed. I hope it all works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment