Sunday, March 17, 2013

4 days till home!!!

One trip today, and I'm hoping the water is warmer!!! It's klara's birthday tomorrow so we are making here a cake! Love her so much, I will definitely miss my volunteer mom!

Got to go out to shark alley today!!! Wahoo! So happy but the activity out there wasn't the greatest. We are just entering predation season so soon we should start seeing some seal chases and breaches! I will miss is though :(. Saw some seal and shark interaction today but nothing major. Hopefully we will head out to shark alley again tomorrow.

Got 3 more volunteers today, but jean and Melissa left. They were pretty cool, cousins from San Francisco and quit their engineering jobs to travel the world. Awesome girls! Volunteers that came to day seem cool a polish girl, German guy and a USA girl. Having a taco night tonight so we will get to know them more.

Nicola is going on a trip and won't be back til after I leave, I was really mean to him yesterday...feel bad about it. I won't see his before I leave so that was out final good bye...maybe I should message him. Oh we'll.

Taco night was a great success, so yummy and then we watched finding nemo!!! Nice relaxing evening. We have 2 trips tomorrow and I'm on both. Hoping to dive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment