Wednesday, February 13, 2013

day 43, 2nd day vols.

Got up about the same times as yesterday, had to be at the Great White house again at 8. This morning some of us went on the boat, the others had to get pick, cut and wash some kelp stems. Then we had to make them into circles and lay them out to dry. This is all being down for a memorial of a shipwreck on the 26th of Feb. Not too bad of a job, got done before the 1st boat got back to ate some lunch at the restaurant. I have baked potato with chicken mayo on top, sound so weird but DELICIOUS!!!! Got to go on the second boat trip, and the visibility had cleared up a lot ( not super clear but at least you could see about 3 meters in front of you), so I packed myself a wet suit to take another look at these Gorgeous, majestic and amazing animals we call Great White Sharks!
Camera = CHECK
GoPro =  CHECK
Memory card for GoPro = not so much!
I was so mad! but at least I have 11 more days to go swimming with the sharks, so no worries video's will be coming soon!
Whale





Water was so cold!!!! But it is worth the pain so see a shark swim right by you, so close you could touch it! I had the best seat in the house right at the end near the Bait thrower!
The big guys were out today and my my were they playful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment