Monday, February 18, 2013

48

Moved to the White House yesterday so new place to sleep tonight. It was a very comfy bed and I have a room to myself again. Only had one trip this morning and then listened to Ollie give a lecture of shark tagging, very Interesting! Tomorrow we have a no sea day because it is going to be very windy so we are going to a wine farm, cheese factory and possibly a brewery

Took a nice and well deserved nap and the. Decided to be proactive and o for a run. Ran up the street and down to the dock and then came back, except on my way back I took a slight wrong turn and got lost. Not too lost though as soon as I turned the corner I realized it and turned around ( in the back of my head hoping that was the right decision).

Later in the evening, Nicola and I took a nice walk down to the rocks. Such a pretty place and so relaxing. Went back to Nicolas flat and hung out then came back to my house to watch a movie with kit and jayson, plus I was hungry. Nicola is very sweet but the more and more I hang out with him the more he reminds me of my cousin grant, their voices are very similar and it's kind of weird. Not to mention he has a girlfriend.

Worked on editing my aquarium video, thought it would be easy but this shot is HARD!!! I'm not a very good editor ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment