Sunday, February 3, 2013

32 (my birthday)

Get home last night and reach for my lamp and there is an envelope. A card from my aunt and uncle and inside is a gift certificate for my massage, I was so shocked and grateful I couldn't help but cry.

Woke up to some sweet messages from friends and family (obviously sobbed a little more), got up and got ready to head to Sorbet for my 60 min full body Swedish massage!

It was amazing!!!! Went by so fast! Did a little shoppin at the waterfront. Happy birthday to me. Ate lunch came home ad took a nap and then went to total eatery for dinner and waiting room to party! Ha a blast! Literally best time if my life! Such a great birthday even though my best friends couldn't be with me!

Got the best and most unexpected gift....my Michael kors watch from my parents!!!! Can't thank them enough for what they do!

After the waiting room, we headed to cafe caprice but they were closed so we just ran around in the beach "looking for turtles" and acting like penguins lol...don't ask.

BEST BiRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment