Monday, February 25, 2013

55, all good times must come to an end.

Leaving gaansbaai today, so upset :(. I was only here two weeks but it felt like so much more. Such amazing people and memories made, even though it wasn't exactly what I thought it was I still am excited to come back.

Had an amazing trip on the water saw great sharks, saw a flock of gamets and bottle nose dolphins!!! Plus a whale. The ocean is going to miss me and came to say good bye.

I am definitely coming back for Klara's birthday. Tracey said I can come back for a week for free if I'd like, so if the game farm doesn't go through then I definitely will! Looked up the game farm an is actually a hunting lodge, not sure if I mentioned this in my previous post, but I'm not very excited about it.

Heading home to Cape Town tonight, Melissa and everyone wants to go to spur and dubliner, probably best to so something since I'm already upset about leaving all the wonderful people I met in the last 2 weeks.

Semi- excited to just relax and lay out tomorrow!

Buy one get on free burgers at spur...hell yea, and so good. I have given up on dubliner. Every time I have gone its not very fun, ready for a new bar!



No comments:

Post a Comment