Saturday, February 16, 2013

46

One trip in the am at 10 and a second at 1. Worked both :( so exhausted. I would do anything just to rest but that is not possible, after second trip we played touch rugby again plus did a few back handsprings. So mad at myself because people asked me to do back tucks and I was a scared-ey cat and said " the Sand Is to soft" what the fuck Nikki, too soft. What did you want hard?!? So mad at myself!!!!
It did feel great to cook tonight, made some pasta with meat sauce. At 9 the taxis picked us up for the bar. Nicola was there but he left early. I'm going to ignore him the next week, not even worth my time. Such a talker...kinda mad at him
Actually....will wee see how he acts when I see him tomorrow, he probably thinks I'm joking about being mad at him. Have two trips tomorrow. One at 10 and 1 possibly.

Walked into the house ( came early, by myself) and fell over the stupid stool ( which I had left close to the door way). Ouch my knee, just one more battle scar/bruise to add to the collection.

Eating some left over pasta and then hitting the sack, go t Busy day tomorrow. Good night world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment