Sunday, February 24, 2013

54, last night in Gaansbaai

Only had one trip today and it was a late trip at 11, so got to sleep in a bit.

Very small trip only 18 people so that meant i got to dive!! Visibility was awesome but I'm so smart and forgot my memory card for my gopro ( in my computer just like usual!) Still went in but just got all of Kits video's. He got some GREAT passes, I kept trying to touch the sharks but none would get close enough. Maybe tomorrow. I am going on the boat again but leaving afterwards. Kinda sad!!! So many fun experiences and new people I got to meet! I might come back after Johannesburg for Klara's birthday on March 19th, the only problem is my flight to Atlanta leaves March 21st so it might be a little bit of a struggle, plus I'll have to see everyone before I leave. My flight leaves very late at night so I can always have a dinner with everyone before I leave forthe airport. I'll have to figure it out!

Eating at the Great White House tonight and then going to a few bars, including Taphouse for  Picasso ( its a "drink" but not in a glass. It a paint pallet and every whole is filled with a different liquor. You have to do it fast and its very yummy. Every volunteer has to do it when they leave.) I'll take a pic so you can see what I am talking about. Then to Salon for Karaoke and then Captains for pool and dancing.

I'm learning Afrikaans and am very proud of myself!!! Jared said he will teach me more when I get back home.

Never made it to captains. Sang Taylor swift at saloon ( you are welcome Cassie) and hey Mickey song because there were three other Nikki's In the crowd. Played some pool got hit on by weird guys...no big deal... Gah!!!!!!

Home now and getting ready for bed, leaving tomorrow afternoon.
 Picasso at taphouse. 
Karaoke at saloon - our song, taylor swift...embarrassing.




Picasso. 



No comments:

Post a Comment