Sunday, February 10, 2013

41- on the way to gaansbaai to cage dive!!

It's a great morning to wake up!!! Something new and exciting and probably on some crazy people bucket lists!!! Just got picked up by the gaansbaai bus and headed to my great white shark program! If you can't tell I'm very excited by this haha. Bus is kinda quiet tried to say hello to everyone but maybe they aren't morning people...oh well!

Thinking about it now, I definitely overpacked ha! Why in the world did I have to pack 3 different bras?!?! All I needed was one strapless and one regular one..silly me oh well, probably won't wear half the clothes I brought but I'd rather be over packed than lightly packed and miserably! It's ok make fun on me struggle to get my bag, it's exercise and I need it!

So I just realized that not everyone one the bus this morning were volunteers. I am the only one very one else was she there for the day to cage dive.et a very nice fellow from UNC. Exchanges email and stuff to send each other photos.

Visibility was not good in the water but definitely saw some great whites!!!
The crew is awesome! After the diving we went to play rugby and I did pretty good! Then just sat an played drinking games.



Off to bed now!!! Gotta be up at 6AM :(((







No comments:

Post a Comment