Saturday, February 23, 2013

52

Happy birthday toy baby brother today!!! Miss his crazy, annoying ass soo much! It was another thirst Thursday at the ΣΝ house and he word is he was raggin! Good for him!

We had 2 trips again today. I was in a weird mood and I think it had to do with 1.) not being able to party my bro on his day of birth 2.) not being able to party with my lovely friends at the frat castle and lastly 3.) Nicola was leaving for cape town today to go visit his girlfriend, his birthday is tomorrow. ( thumbs down) he'd have more fun with me! Ha.

Trips today were so chaotic. I hate it when they are like that because I feel useless and always in someone's way!

Going to play pool tonight, and then have one exclusive trip tomorrow and a regular one. Hopefully the exclusive one is someone famous!!! That would be awesome!

So I found this volunteer program in Belize, get to scuba dive and collect data. Definitely wanting to do it, it's only a 2 week program. Already planning my trip! Oct 24 trough Nov 6 I WILl be in Belize!!!

Got gone from captain after playing lots of pool and chilling and had a great conversation with Jason ( another volunteer) about relationships and pets. Lots of good stuff, he's a really good guy! But off to bed now, I've got to be fresh and ready Tomorrow in case it's a famous person on the boat!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment