Wednesday, February 6, 2013

36

Went for a short run this morning, and then just vegged out by the pool. Convinced myself to do some more back tucks to get the adrenaline pumping and succeeded. my plan is to try to 5 a day, it a really good work out. Get to use the ab muscles that I cant really use doing crunches and stuff, plus work some back muscles by landing and pulling my chest up fast ( Dante would be so proud!). It took me forever to pick up that sharp concept when cheering for VSU!

Only a couple more days till I have to back my bags and head to Gaansbaai to start my 2 weeks program! So excited for a change, love my Aunt and Uncle to death but I need a break. More so my uncle, the stuff that comes out of his mouth is just ridiculous, its not bad enough that you have to harass me with pointless information about everything, but now my friends. Just because you know their family from back in the day doesn't mean they want to know their whole family history. I'm pretty sure if they wanted to know they'd ask THEIR family, not YOU! Gaaah! I'm going crazy here! Anyways back to Gaansbaai, I'm supposed to book a backpackers in central cape town, which are kind of expensive if you are staying by yourself, but my cousin lives in Woodstock and they said I can stay at here...great easy!! NOOO nothing can ever be easy, she is going out of town and will be back Sunday (probably not late because everyone she is working with had work Monday and so does she). So this is kinda what the conversation via text is like:
Me: "Hey can I stay at you Sunday? Supposed to picked up for my shark thing Monday morning and have to stay in central cape town?
Amanda: "I going away not sure when I will be back Sunday, what time are they picking you up?
Me: "I'll know exact times on Sunday, but they said its between 5 and 8 AM Monday."
***No response for a little bit***
Me: If not I need to know asap, so I can book a pack backers. Don't need to come for the whole day just come later at night and leave Monday am."
***20 minutes later no response still***

I'm so aggravated its a simple freaking question and the answer should be YES! It's no like I'm going to crash on her couch for a week, I really don't want to spend $30-50 to stay at a back packers (BY MYSELF) for not even 24 hours, its a waste of money! I can bet you that since I mentioned staying at a back packers she's going to be like "Well you should just stay at the pack packers because it will be easier" ( aka your request doesn't fit my schedule so I really don't want to deal with it!)  I mean really, I'm your COUSIN!!! and its not even 12 hours that I will be sleeping on your couch! She did the same thing for my birthday, I had all these plans and driving to Hout bay was to far for her and then Fire and Ice was too expensive for her. and then it was her friends are going to be at the watch instead of the waiting room ( where i had booked a table) so we should just come to her...Everything revolves around her. My 2nd cousin and her Husband are in cape town for a while so hopefully they will be staying in Central Cape town so I can just make her life easier and stay with them ( for 12 hours!) MY WORD! Sorry for the venting session....

On a happier note, we are going to see my step-cousin perform in a western improve show tonight! Thank goodness I brought my cow girl boots!!! YEE-HAW!

Thank the lord for my 2nd cousins being here, arranged to stay with them in Sea point Sunday night, and of course they were very welcoming! Not "oh let me see and I'll get back to you", and they are my SECOND cousins!

Ate a brass bell in Kalk Bay, and watched the show, it was good. Was definitely expecting it to be funnier though. Off to bed because I have an early start tomorrow at the aquarium, cross my fingers I'll finally be diving tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment