Saturday, February 23, 2013

53

No volunteers were allowed to go on the exclusive trip this morning because it was the king and queen of Jordan!!! Would have been awesome to be in the presence of royalty! Instead we watched them board and then went off to the beach to collect kelp to make wreaths for the Birkenhead memorial on the 28th. I HATE KELP, it smells bad and has all this Nast bugs/fleas that hangout in it and then jump off. Luckily I had my boots!

No biologist will be back to check the next trip in ( the job Nicola usually does, but like stated before he's in cape town:/) so I have to do it! Kinda excited to make fun of him and say I took his job ha!

Full trip on the second so might no be able to dive again.

Oh yesterday a shark struck Sally the seal decoy out of no where and got a tooth stuck in it so kwezi gave it to me!!! So awesome and sharp, was messing around with it and cut my finger ha!

Check in went smoothly and ha a great trip, saw some big sharks. So tired but no time for a nap :(, managed to squeeze in a 20 min cat nap but that just made me feel worse.

Got the confirmation about going to the game reserve in Johannesburg. Can't decide if I'm happy about it or not. Jared isn't going to happy about this.
But then again he's been less talkative since the weekend.

Went to play pool at sea view, it was a busy night with tops 20 people ha! Love "local" watching! Late trip Tomorrow at 11 so we get to sleep in, wish I had my Korea. Cassie, Kenzie and Katelyn here with me. Miss them more than my family sadly. Only 1 more month until I get to see them!

Tonight I'm going home to YouTube africaans videos so I can be fluent I it by the time I get back!!!

Note to self: have not seen ONE cute guy In gaansbaai , except for Nicola but he doesn't count.

Totsiens! ( good bye in africaans) Ek is lief vir jou ( I love you).

No comments:

Post a Comment