Wednesday, February 6, 2013

35

Yay a day to finally sleep in! Woke up and went to visit my gran at Highlands House. She was doing amazing today. I was happy she was behaving good, since my cousin Amanda hasn't seen her since they literally had to drag her out the house the day she was being admitted to the nursing facility. It was a little traumatizing and I can understand why. I probably will never be able to eat a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich just because of the events that arose the day Lauren and I went. Gran said she was very happy to see us, and even asked Amanda about how the business was going! Very surprising for a lady with Dementia. We walked around with her, feed her some pasta salad and potato salad. After visiting her Jeanette and I went to long street to search for some high-wasted vintage/atez shorts. Finally found some and I was very happy to see that they actually looking decent on me since I'm so little, they usually look dreadful!
Came home and laid out by the pool and took a little shlofy ( nap) until it got to hot and then came inside and read some of my new book from the aquarium, but couldn't keep my eyes open so gave in and took a nap.


Had a nice home cooked meal, made with love by auntie Jeanette. Watching a movie with them, just chillin. Kind of bored and wish they had a treadmill. I feel so yuck, stopped running since I started going to the aquarium and definitely feel it!

Goin to go for a walk/run tomorrow morning and start doing crunches again, maybe convince myself to do a few tucks again that's always a good work out. There is a the red hot chili peppers concert tonight at the new stadium built for the World Cup, Cape Town is going crazy for it! Would have been fun to go even though "the peppers" are not really big in the states anymore. Was supposed to get a ticket from Vegas (Durban Blondie) but forgot to get his number and stuff, stupid me! :( :(((!

No comments:

Post a Comment